Wednesday, May 5, 2010

paper towel fiasco



CharLie my (soon to be 6 month old) Chihuahua has been the apple of my eye since Chris gave her to me for Christmas. The last few weeks we have been trying to leave her out of her kennel while we run for errands. Right before I left, I finally got around to dusting our entertainment center. I made sure there weren't any socks or shoes left out anywhere, because she's teething and loves chewing on the laces and elastic in socks. Too bad I forgot the roll of paper towels! haha. That's just part of the mess, she drug it through our whole house. What a day. [:

3 comments:

  1. I can relate. In the last two days we've gone through two toilet paper rolls without using more than 3 squares of each for it's actual purpose. The first roll got knocked into the toilet somehow... Denver refuses to take the blame, but I never leave the rolls on the counter for that reason- I always put them right on the roller. Then good ol Rosco got the next one that was on the roller. He unwound the ENTIRE thing and shredded it all around the apartment... Denver thought he was waking up to freshly fallen snow... punks. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Naughty dogs! Too bad they're too cute to get mad at! I want to meet Rosco, he looks so adorable. [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if we could take him to Alaska.. haha. Probably not. I want you to meet him too. By August he'll be big enough to eat Charlie, ha. He's growing so stinkin fast.

    ReplyDelete