Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Avery's Room

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant!  Chris and I worked hard on turning our spare room into Avery's nursery.  Here are a few things we worked on.
This is a cute little cubby system Chris put together.  It has brown and pink basket things which are full of her clothes and bath stuff.

This is our awesome stroller and car seat.

These are little flowers that we're decorating her room with.  They're brown, green, and pink

This is her blanky that I made for her.  It has elephants on one side and polka dots on the other.

I spend a lot of time in her room.  I can't wait until she is here and completes not only her room, but our family.  [:

3 comments:

  1. Tis all so cute! You and all the other pregos currently surrounding me are making me baby hungry!! Man!

    Love you Jes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Care. [: I was sooo baby hungry when I got pregnant! Watch out hahhaa. How's your summer going? Did you guys already go to Alaska? Or are you not coming up anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, no alaska trip. :( We were trying to plan something but we eventually decided we need to save up this summer. We've spent a lot lately.. haha. We have a great couch, a big ol flat screen tv, an iMac desktop, Denver has a new car- I'm in need of a new car... Just too many things to bother with a big vaca this summer. :( Kinda stinks. What's the weather like there in teh summer?

    ReplyDelete